A small update has been released for Action Alien Tropical Mayhem to address some issues with the game along adding improvements for the gameplay.
What was fixed is the kind of black hole under the water which were sometimes appearing during the game.
The aliens placements on the islands were also improved so that they can better reach you when you enter or exit an island with the boat.
Subtitles and texts from help screens were also checked to make them more helpful and clear from grammar misspelling.
A feature which was added is the ability to skip the introduction sequence by pressing the space bar.
The background picture of the menu was also replaced by dynamic in-game sequences.
After making all these changes, the trailer of the game was remade and you can watch it here !
Change log :
- Fixed the black hole bug appearing under the water
- Fixed aliens trigger zones
- Fixed HUD stats not being initialized at the start of a game
- Fixed some spelling mistakes on the texts and subtitles
- Replaced picture background with a dynamic animated background
- Added ability to skip the introduction sequences
- Fixed some bugs with the achievements
- Remade the game’s icon
- New trailer
- Fixed the loading screen bad ratio size
Apart from the game, you can also check the website https://devdangames.com which was entirely redesigned and see all other games !
Thanks for reading,