Following the upcoming release of Cyborg Arena UE4, the sequel of Cyborg Arena made with Unreal Engine 4.
A major update has been done to the game !
In an attempt to improve the gameplay, graphics and all other parts of the game since its release in 2017, a major update has been released to the game.
You can find the change log here.
MARCH 2020 UPDATE FOR CYBORG ARENA
- Major redesign of the adventure map.
- Redesigning of the menu.
- Removed some intro cinematic in the adventure map.
- Changed the buggy with a protected armored car.
- Changed roads and access through the mountains.
- Added firing effects with cyborgs firing fast projectiles which can be seen and dodged instead of classic and hard to cover instant hits.
- Improved collision detection system from cyborgs projectiles to be able to take cover from cyborgs fire.
- Redesigning of cyborgs defense lines and assault waves.
- Redesigning of the graphics to have a more brighter and clean lighting with maps set during day light instead of dark foggy night.
- Optimization for the landscapes and graphics.
- Changed and simplified the ambient music.
- Changed the classic med kit system to a health regenerating system.
- Redesigned the in-game HUD to improve immersion in the game.
- Added more indications messages on the screen.
- Improved and relocated ammunition stocks on the adventure map with more visual indications to find them and in better strategic places.
- Removed the sprint limit to be able to run faster without limit.
- Remade the scoring system to focus on cyborgs kills count.
- Remade the trailer and screenshots.
- Updated the store page with the changes.
- Added library graphics assets in Steamworks.
- Redesigned the game icon.
- Removed some BIK launching videos to make the game installation files lighter.
- Redesigned the arena mode to be able to complete it after clearing the arena from all cyborgs.
- Lowered the sound volume of weapons SFX which were too louder.
- Remade the ending of the game.
- Improved the driving of vehicle.
- Relocated the different vehicles spawn points with driveable and non driveable areas.
- Reworked the arena maps.
- Readjusted the kill all cyborgs achievement to sync with the new update.
- Fixed the sound issue when replenishing ammo.
- Ammo replenishment will now also automatically fulfill the ammo inside the weapon clip.
The game will continue to receive additional update !
I hope you will like it now !